Hi. It’s snowing. And I’m not skiing. Yet.
In the meantime, here’s a few things:
- For the first time in the history of Uncle Crappy, the domain I should have been using all along is active. Unclecrappy.com will direct you back here. Try it for yourself: unclecrappy.com
- Yes. The site looks a little different. Just a switch of templates. I haven’t tinkered for a while.
- I’m still going to Seven Springs on Friday. A couple days ago I told you the high temp was to reach 7 degrees. That’s since been revised; the high is expected to be: 1. Yes. One freaking degree. The good news? They could get around 8 inches of new snow between now and then.
- This will mean a lot to a few of you: There’s no FOG weekend this year. You’ll get an email soon, or you can check here for a quick explanation. We’re bumming over this.
- We may try to do something fun when it gets warm, though. Stay tuned.
- Last weekend’s ice skating adventure was a Tweetup of sorts. There’s another that just popped up, one that has the potential to make a difference in the lives of a few people. It’s our first TweetUp HeatUp — show up at the Harris Grill on Jan. 26, meet all those people you’ve been tweeting with … and bring an article of men’s winter clothing with you. We’ll pass them on to the shelter at the East Libery Presbyterian Church. Details are here. Thanks to Jennie and others for putting this together.
- Maybe Jennie can tell me who the others are?
- I just looked at the Harris’ site to grab the link — and they’re hosing Groundhoggapalooza on Jan. 31. Hmmmm…
- So I don’t have to think about football any more than necessary: The Indians’ pitchers and catcher report to spring training in 28 days.