Penguins winger Gary Roberts will return to the ice Monday night when the Pens try to even their series against Detroit.
Roberts was a healthy scratch in Saturday’s game; if Father Spoon’s haircut wasn’t the cause of Saturday’s loss, Roberts’ absence certainly was.
Have any questions about what the return of Gary Roberts will mean for the Penguins in Game 2? Here are a few things you should know:
- Gary Roberts can sneeze with his eyes open.
- Gary Roberts was what Willis was talkin’ about.
- Gary Roberts can judge a book by its cover.
- Gary Roberts is the only person to ever win a staring contest against Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder at the same time.
- Gary Roberts can blow bubbles with beef jerky.
- There are only two things that can cut diamonds: other diamonds, and Gary Roberts.
- Gary Roberts knows the last digit of pi.
- There are now five cup sizes at Starbucks: Short, Tall, Grande, Venti and Gary Roberts.
- Gary Roberts uses Tabasco sauce for eye drops.
- Gary Roberts can slam a revolving door.
(Gary Roberts facts shamelessly stolen adapted from chucknorrisfacts.com)