1. Our week without cable and Internet ends tomorrow morning. My NaBloPoMo efforts should improve immediately.
2. I hope securing the new cable and Internet services will be easier than stopping the old.
3. The granite dresser may not ever make it upstairs. The problem, surprisingly, isn’t its weight; it may be too large to make the turn on the stairs.
4. Did you see Brady Quinn tonight? I didn’t, but it sounds like he did pretty well.
5. On the agenda for the weekend: a new dining room table, a visit to Handmade Arcade, setting up bookshelves and cleaning and unpacking the kitchen.
6. Even after nearly an entire week, my finger-typing skills are pretty meager. I’ll be soooo happy to have a full-size keyboard again.