- As ugly as it can be up there this time of year, it looks like my Buckeyes won’t have to battle the weather in Madison while they battle the Badgers on Saturday.
- I’m still nervous about this game, though, to the point where I’m not sure if we should go out to watch — if we do, AAA’s living room is the likely destination — or stay here where I can really let my gametime neurosis take over.
- I know I’m probably the only one, but I’m kind of looking forward to the weather tomorrow — cool, a little rainy and very windy. Hoodie weather!
- We need a trip to Columbus — my good beer stash is running low, and the good beer is much cheaper there than it is here.
- When we go out for the Purdue game next weekend, we might have to stop at the new Market District store — the first one in Ohio — in the shopping center near where I grew up.
- Of course, beer in grocery stores isn’t really much of a novelty in Ohio.
This post seems to be about weather, beer and college football. And really, isn’t that all you really need to know about me?
- And the post’s title? That’s a reference to the fact that I’ve made it through the first two weeks of my two-month NaBloPoMo commitment and haven’t had to resort to a bullet post until now.
- But there are still six more weeks to go.