Hi. It’s snowing. And I’m not skiing. Yet.
In the meantime, here’s a few things:
- For the first time in the history of Uncle Crappy, the domain I should have been using all along is active. Unclecrappy.com will direct you back here. Try it for yourself: unclecrappy.com
- Yes. The site looks a little different. Just a switch of templates. I haven’t tinkered for a while.
- I’m still going to Seven Springs on Friday. A couple days ago I told you the high temp was to reach 7 degrees. That’s since been revised; the high is expected to be: 1. Yes. One freaking degree. The good news? They could get around 8 inches of new snow between now and then.
- This will mean a lot to a few of you: There’s no FOG weekend this year. You’ll get an email soon, or you can check here for a quick explanation. We’re bumming over this.
- We may try to do something fun when it gets warm, though. Stay tuned.
- Last weekend’s ice skating adventure was a Tweetup of sorts. There’s another that just popped up, one that has the potential to make a difference in the lives of a few people. It’s our first TweetUp HeatUp — show up at the Harris Grill on Jan. 26, meet all those people you’ve been tweeting with … and bring an article of men’s winter clothing with you. We’ll pass them on to the shelter at the East Libery Presbyterian Church. Details are here. Thanks to Jennie and others for putting this together.
- Maybe Jennie can tell me who the others are?
- I just looked at the Harris’ site to grab the link — and they’re hosing Groundhoggapalooza on Jan. 31. Hmmmm…
- So I don’t have to think about football any more than necessary: The Indians’ pitchers and catcher report to spring training in 28 days.
Thanks for the mention!
We’ll need cars with storage space and boxes to transport the items. Please donate yours.
My partner in crime would be Gwen(http://twitter.com/gwenix).
Thanks as well to Gwen. I look forward to meeting you!
Most of the boxes I own are still filled with crap we haven’t unpacked from the move. But I’ll be happy to haul as much stuff as you can fit in the Element.
I hope you are not fretting too much about Hogs. Warm weather gathering – yes!
Testing my new blavatar. I have one post on my new blog. Thanks for the encouragement. Now I’m not ethel, though – I’m momsbrain. I’ll figure these things out, I’m sure.
My blavatar isn’t showing up. It’s supposed to be a brain.
I’m fretting about hogs a bit, yes. It’ll be OK, though. Especially when we all show up to camp in your backyard this summer.
You’ve done a lot of work today … and I used to know how to make the avatar thing work. I’ll check it out tonight.
Quite the Mayor your nearby town has there – what’s his name now?
Sorry to hear about Hogs – but I do like the threat, I mean idea to camp in the backyard – any flat spots there, I kinda remember a fairly steep hill nearby
One more small test. Sorry! Feel free to delete me!