If you showed up hungry, you came to the right place. If you left hungry, you did it wrong.
- Wings, the best of which were judged to be Jamilbroom’s delicious homemade ones.
- Flying cocks. I’m serious.
- Beer. Oberon, Aprihop and excellent homebrew from Psylum and Burghseyeview.
- Twister, including an epic match between Pgha and ShanLin1022. They may not be done yet.
- Kitchen disco night. Not a part of the official program, but it was mighty entertaining nonetheless.
If you click on the picture of our buffet of wingy wonder, you’ll be taken to my Flickr set taken from the evening. And if you missed it, my suggestion would be this — the next time Pgha calls for a food-themed Tweetup, you’ll probably want to be there.