* The baseball tailgate is coming up Saturday afternoon. I’d like to thank those who have already volunteered to bring stuff to help Mrs. Crappy and me feed 35 people. If you haven’t already volunteered, there’s an excellent chance you’re going to be hearing from me soon — as in today — to see what you might be able to contribute.
* YinzLeague Softball opens its season at 6:30 p.m. Friday at the beautiful diamond at Pittsburgh Technical Institute. I’ll be hitting the batting cage at least a couple times this week in preparation. I’ll also be stopping at Target to pick up an extra-large bottle of Advil.
* We’ve had to bail on hosting the Pizza Tweetup. I don’t know if Abby will look for a different venue or a different date, but if you can help with either, please let her know.
* Our friend AAA has her Etsy shop open for bidness. She does great work, and if you’re in the market for a baby gift, you should check her stuff out. I’ve bought a bib and burp-cloth set from her for a friend, and I’m happy to give it Uncle Crappy’s highest endorsement. And I’m not just saying that because AAA is going to make me the coolest hat in the history of Ohio State football before this year’s season begins.
* I had my annual physical this morning. Everything is fine. And I do mean everything.