In my three days of temporary bachelorhood, I have:
- Spent two evenings with the television.
- Spent a lot of time hanging out with Miles, who really misses Mrs. Crappy.
- Made white chili.
- Killed a growler of stout from Church Brew Works.
- Ate a frozen pizza and wings from Big Shot Bob’s.
- Cleaned the kitchen. Twice.
- Gone out exactly once.
- Harvested squash and tomatoes, and covered what was left to protect them from Wednesday night’s frost.
Whoo! I am a wild man.
Get out the vacuum and iron and you’re a ‘made man’ –
Too bad the Columbus show is on the 12th (not that your b-day is bad – I’m heading out that way on Sunday – spend the week helping out my sister w/watching my parents – leaving Friday –
Now – get your manliness in order, watch some HBO – cook bacon, steak – for breakfast – and make sure you clean up – she’ll be back soon!
If you needed help with those beers I coulda stopped by on my way home. You know, for moral support
Kewyson: I’ll restore my manhood with lots of college football today.
Doogle: I got a growler of EE’s Big Hop Harvest and a bottle of its Bigger Hop yesterday. The growler is done, and I’m saving the Bigger Hop for Mrs. Crappy’s arrival.
You were in the neighborhood and didn’t say hello? Crushed….