- A defense that held the conference’s best offense to 201 total yards and one touchdown (which I’m still not certain actually happened).
- A “beleaguered” quarterback who threw for 125 yards and two touchdowns while running for another 50 and one TD.
- A team that’s now firmly in the driver’s seat for the conference title.
- A great afternoon of watching college football with everyone who came out to the Sharp Edge.
- And another year of not having to listen to my Penn State friends and colleagues.
Comments are closed.
But what happened with the Rugby ladies? Inquiring minds need to know.
Also – is it true that a trip to Naples might be in your semi-near future? That would be beyond fabulous if it worked out. The kids will just die when they hear that their Uncle and Aunt are coming for a visit. Keep us posted.
E: I’ll write more tomorrow, but they lost a tight match in the finals.
And: It’s twue, it’s twue! Spring break in Naples!