- A defense that held the conference’s best offense to 201 total yards and one touchdown (which I’m still not certain actually happened).
- A “beleaguered” quarterback who threw for 125 yards and two touchdowns while running for another 50 and one TD.
- A team that’s now firmly in the driver’s seat for the conference title.
- A great afternoon of watching college football with everyone who came out to the Sharp Edge.
- And another year of not having to listen to my Penn State friends and colleagues.