- I am reminded that I’ve kinda gotten away from this month’s theme.
- I’m not especially worried about that.
- I am full of turkey tacos.
- I am not so full of turkey tacos that a Klondike Bar doesn’t sound good.
- I am finishing a bottle of Abita’s Andygator helles bock.
- I am extremely happy with the progress of my chili peppers — the plants we got at May Market are starting to flower, and the jalapeno seeds have already started sprouting.
- I need to decide what beer I’m having next.
- I think we need to clip Miles’ claws, so he doesn’t click on the floor like the Simpsons’ cat.
- I think we need to have grilled pizza very soon.
- I also think cabbage latkes sound a lot better than you might expect.
- I’m wondering what The Weather Channel did with their old hurricane guy.
- I think The Weather Channel should use Pink Floyd as local forecast music more often.
- I’ve thought enough about college football recently that I’m already getting excited for the coming season.
- I am really looking forward to Friday morning.
- I am awaiting the arrival of the coolest World Cup shirt ever.
- I am not so much looking forward to Friday afternoon, when we load up that damn storage locker and haul all that crap back here.
- I have decided on a Troegs Dreamweaver.
- I am thrilled that my overused bullet-post idea fits with this theme so well.
You must have deleted the bullet that says, “Bobby Cherry rocks.”
There’s never a time when a Klondike doesn’t sound good.
Pink Floyd choices:
Severe weather – Run Like Hell
Arctic Outbreak – Comfortably Numb
Beach weather – Wish You Were Here
Very late at night: Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict
Now I want grilled pizza.
I’m going to be taking care of that craving here in the next day or two. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Dr. Lyons is gone?! (That is his name, right?). I’ll miss how excited he gets with each potential storm.
I will too. They have some new guy; we’ll see how he does.
I think I read somewhere he went to Texas. Can you blame him? He probably figured he wouldn’t get much air time now that TWC shows movies. Still don’t understand that one.
Do you mean John Hope, of the Weather Channel? He died in 2002. Seriously! I looked it up just now because I was wondering about him the other day. My husband and I sat shocked that it was 8 YEARS AGO! I swear he was forcasting hurricanes 2 or 3 years ago.
I knew John Hope had died, but good lord, I hadn’t realized it was that long ago. I was actually thinking of Steve Lyons, who seems to have disappeared from The Weather Channel.
As I think about my return to work tomorrow, awake at midnight thanks to my West Coast body clock, I am looking very forward to Friday morning, too!! Tomorrow will be my simultaneous Monday and Thursday. So I shouldn’t complain. But I am guessing I will be tired. What else is new??!