- I am reminded that I’ve kinda gotten away from this month’s theme.
- I’m not especially worried about that.
- I am full of turkey tacos.
- I am not so full of turkey tacos that a Klondike Bar doesn’t sound good.
- I am finishing a bottle of Abita’s Andygator helles bock.
- I am extremely happy with the progress of my chili peppers — the plants we got at May Market are starting to flower, and the jalapeno seeds have already started sprouting.
- I need to decide what beer I’m having next.
- I think we need to clip Miles’ claws, so he doesn’t click on the floor like the Simpsons’ cat.
- I think we need to have grilled pizza very soon.
- I also think cabbage latkes sound a lot better than you might expect.
- I’m wondering what The Weather Channel did with their old hurricane guy.
- I think The Weather Channel should use Pink Floyd as local forecast music more often.
- I’ve thought enough about college football recently that I’m already getting excited for the coming season.
- I am really looking forward to Friday morning.
- I am awaiting the arrival of the coolest World Cup shirt ever.
- I am not so much looking forward to Friday afternoon, when we load up that damn storage locker and haul all that crap back here.
- I have decided on a Troegs Dreamweaver.
- I am thrilled that my overused bullet-post idea fits with this theme so well.