We’ve put the lid on Podcamp Pittsburgh 5, which might have been our best effort to date.
So naturally, I’m going to write about beer.
That’s only partially true; I’m not going to write about much at all — and I’m not going to tag, format or link one single thing — because I’m exhausted from three days of Podcamp fun. And while I’ll have a lot to say over the next day or two about the entire weekend, for right now a few highlights will have to suffice.
* I know it’s fall, because I drank Southern Tier’s Pumking all weekend long (mostly thanks to Chris).
* I learned lessons, both broad and specific, about how journalism and social media can successfully work together (entirely thanks to Bob).
* I am fired up about blogging once again (entirely thanks to Cindy).
* I got the chance to meet a ton of internet friends for the first time (Hi, everybody!).
* I capped the weekend by drinking one of two bottles of Founder’s Nemesis 2010 (thanks entirely to The Andersons [the store, not the people who live down the street from my folks]).
* I learned that I only partially suck at Twitter (thanks to Rob).
* Indirectly — because I was following the game on my phone — I found that Ohio State might have a really good team this year (thanks, Terrelle).
* I didn’t learn that I run with an amazing group of friends. Because I already knew that (thanks to everyone, but especially Missy, Mike, Jennie, Rob and Norm for their in putting together another incredible Podcamp).
UPDATE, Monday afternoon: I’m still exhausted, but I went back and added all the stuff I should have added last night. You’re welcome.