I’ve explained to you guys before how Football Logic works. Here’s a more current example:
- Ohio State is playing a road game on Saturday.
- We ain’t going to Iowa this weekend; we’ll be watching the game on TV.
- The weather this weekend is supposed to be nice.
- I’d have all day Friday and we’d have most of Saturday to finish the last of the yard cleanup that needs to be done before winter starts.
- So of course, we’re going to Columbus, so we can watch the game on TV there.
Makes perfect sense to me.